Date: September 10, 2017
Speaker: Mike Baker
Scripture: John 11:1–11:44
Tags: life after Harvey
Mary and Martha’s Faith
Take away the stone, v39
Take off his grave clothes and let him go. v44
1. Did the thought of being flooded make you wonder where God was in all of this?
2. Did the thought of being flooded make you question your faith?
3. How did your faith help you through the storm?
4. What did you learn about yourself during the storm? (priorities, values)
5. What did you learn about your faith during the storm?
6. Did anything strengthen your faith duing the storm?
7. Were you moved to help others when you saw others in need?